I am just popping in to update you on the wonderful success of the workshops completed in February.
1. ENTREPRENEURSHIP WORKSHOP
This workshop was designed to give budding entrepreneurs a start to how they can effectively transform their start ups.
It was also geared towards guiding new and existing entrepreneurs in the tools necessary to plan and market new businesses.
The following is a summary of the workshop:
This workshop will cover:
1. The creation of a business plan that is accepted by banks, credit unions and other financial institutions in Trinidad.
2. How to Market and Sell your business online and offline.
3. New Venture Finance: Startup Funding for Entrepreneurs.
4. How to harness innovation to ensure business sustainability.
5. How to identify the challenges involved in planning, launching and growing a new business, how to address these risks/problems and develop a plan to overcome them.
Entrepreneurs ( learn the importance of a SWOT)
Small business owners
High School and University Graduates
Individuals thinking of starting their own company.
EARLY BIRD FEE: $320.00
REGULAR FEE: $400.00
TO SIGN UP FOR OUR NEXT WORKSHOP APRIL 9th CLICK HERE
PHOTOS OF WORKSHOP ON FEBRUARY 19th
MULTIMEDIA SET UP - LIVE STAGE ( understanding your personal brand)
2. RESUME WRITING & INTERVIEW SKILLS WORKSHOP
The resume writing and interview skills workshop took place on February 5th and reinforced that there are so many persons who are looking for the right fit in a job and are struggling to find it.
Have a look at my video where I gave tips on the proper attire for an interview: goo.gl/ZuAvcZ
Is your resume out in circulation but you are not getting any calls? Are you going on countless interviews but not landing the job? Then this workshop is for you and it is designed for the following audiences:
1. New graduates.
2. Unemployed individuals.
3. Individuals looking for a career transition.
Once you complete this workshop, you will IMMEDIATELY be able to leave with:
1. A professional electronic resume that can be used for prospective employers.
2. A plan of how to masterfully land interviews and ultimately job offers.
3. An assessment of your strengths and weaknesses as an interviewee and be able to handle tough and varying employment interview scenarios.
4. A 6 step plan on how to prepare for an employment interview. Own the spotlight by highlighting your skills and personality.
5. Develop your own personal style for attending employment interviews. Understanding the major dos and dont's such as dress code, speech, managing time etc…
6. Gain membership in our group. Benefits include coaching and mentoring, discounts off other workshops and programmes, opportunity to network and build clientele and a FREE recommendation.
Certificate upon completion.
COST: Early birds -$260.00 REGULAR: $350
FOR MORE INFORMATION on how you can be apart of these workshops CALL: 675-3389 for bookings.
TO SIGN UP FOR THIS WORKSHOP CLICK HERE
She is a certified trainer with over 15 years experience in marketing management both in public and private organizations as well as through her own consulting.
She has worked and consulted with some of the major and well known brands in Trinidad.
Ms. Jollie is also a part time lecturer and facilitator at SITAL College, Cipriani College, School of Higher Education and The Open Campus of the University of the West Indies.