Hey guys! Marketing your business online and offline does not mean you have to spend a whole lot of money. But it does mean as an entrepreneur you need to make up your mind to do a whole lot of ground work to get yourself out there. I am in business now for 3 years utilizing every conceivable NO COST to LOW COST method.
Here are 10 plus another 10 proven strategies for growing your business with some old-fashion methods thrown in.
- Send faxes to existing and prospective customers.
- Send emails to existing and prospective customers.
- Low cost newspaper ads –use the classifieds of your local news paper or niche paper.
- Attend networking events
- Attend local markets
- Coupons, Flyers, Hand outs
- Give free products
- Cross Promotions
- Use Public Relations
- Look for free publicity options via radio and newspapers.
- Use Social media platforms
- Boosts posts regularly on facebook.
- Use pod casts
- Post videos online
- SMS Marketing
- Post ads on free websites
- Email marketing/ Direct Marketing
- Offer free content on other websites
- Use online business directories and classifieds.
- Weekly blogs to reach out to your customers.
If you want to learn about the best marketing activities for your specific business do not forget to join our entrepreneurial session in FEBRUARY! Call 675-3389 and 495-3552
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Debbie-Ann Jollie is a Marketing Strategist and the principal Director of HashSpace Limited. She is a certified trainer with over 15 years’ experience in marketing management both in public and private organizations as well as through consulting.